Friday, December 30, 2005

I finished!
















Ethiopian Hailu Negussie wins the 2005 Boston Marathon

Today I finished reading my Bible (NIV this year) from cover to cover. I set this goal last January when I struggled reading every day. It's hard to know what to read each day when you don't have a plan. Besides, I like having a plan. It helps me to stay disciplined and to know what I am supposed to read each and every day. It also provides a level of accountability because you know if you are on schedule - if you are using a schedule.

This coming year I am reading through The Message. Maybe you would like to join me. Read my next blog entry for some tips and Let's read through the Bible the year!

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105NIV

No comments: