Friday, November 16, 2007

Mr. Mom

On most Friday's you can find me behind the counter at Panera serving up bagels, latte's, and pastries but not today. Mackenzie became very sick yesterday with strep throat and so she needed to stay home today. Since Judy has school on Friday, I decided to stay home from Panera and be with KK.

So, it's 10 something and I am still in my pajamas. I like having some time off, but already I'm feeling a little stir crazy. I'm ready to get after some long overdue items here at the house.

This got me to thinking. God created man to work and when we don't work (on a regular basis) we run the risk of atrophy: mental, physical, and spiritual. I rarely complain about having to work mostly because I really enjoy what I do. But having worked 6 days a week now for almost a year I can tell you that this Friday is a welcome break! Tye out.

No comments: