Thursday, March 29, 2012

I love atheists/evolutionists

Adam Savage (Mythbusters) spoke at a "Reason Rally" last week and the video was posted on YouTube. There is profanity in case you are sensitive about that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1nSuWztIrY



I commented on the video asking questions about the theory of evolution. I also made comments about Adam's assertion that we are love is the answer because I thought some of his comments were condescending and judgmental. Then, people who answered my comments were the same and even called me names.

This made me think of how Christ-followers treat those who we disagree with. Being judgmental, authoritarian, and condescending will never win anyone.

It repelled me.

Adam Savage said it, but God said it first. "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Do it.

No comments: