Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pajamas at Panera's

Allyson works at Panera and she had to be here at 6 AM, so I drove her down and stayed. It gave me time to read the word, pray, and well, now do a quick blog entry. Sitting here I have made an observation - three people have come in this morning wearing pajama bottoms. hmmmm

This raises a question: Is it appropriate to wear pajama bottoms/lounge pants in a public setting? I love my lounge pants because they feel great, they're warm, and comfy (as Allyson would say). But, I'm a little funny about wearing them out in public. In fact, I don't. One time I went to my neighbor's house wearing them in order to pray for Willis Gordon before he had open heart surgery, but the Gordon's are friends. hmmm

So, whattayathink? Pajamas/lounge pants in public settings? Not me. But then again, to each his own. : ) Tye out.

P.S. The picture is not of me - I wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tye-
I agree, pj bottoms in public is wrong, although to take the garbage to the curb is ok.....

Jeff Huegel

Kim Pagel said...

I'm confortable wearing my slippers out for a short errand, but I draw the line with pajamas - no way!

Kim

Kim Pagel said...

I'm comfortable wearing my slippers out for a short errand, but I draw the line with pajama bottoms - no way!

Kim