Thursday, January 01, 2009

One word: DeWALT

Ever since I came back from Mexico, and my cordless drill died, I have had my eye some cordless drills. DeWALT has several kits. Of course the one that I liked was the expensive one.

Well, Monday I saw that the kit I wanted dropped $170!!! Plus, I had a coupon for 10% off, 12 months same-as-cash. I picked it up Wednesday and already used the drill to fix a towel rod that had ripped out of the wall. Click here for the specs.

And with the flood relief I am sure that I will be able to get some use out of it. A very grateful Tye out.

P.S. Only a guy would post this, and I did. Click here for more pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sa-weet. Nice tool set Tye the-tool-man. Wanna come over here and try some of those bad-boys out?

The Big House said...

I am getting DCK266L http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID=22893 I can not wait in till it arrives!!!