Saturday, October 04, 2008

Bloomsberry Farm















After Mackenzie's soccer game we headed out to Atkins, Iowa to see Bloomsbury Farm where they have a 10 acre Corn Maze among a lot of other cool things for young and old alike. We started into the corn maze at about 1:10 PM and we finished "the puzzle" at about 2:50 PM, an hour and forty-five minutes later. It was a lot of fun. Click here for more pcis.

I was curious the whole time how they did the maze - it's amazing, no pun intended. Click here to read about it. Each year they do a different theme. It was a perfect day and it was especially good to have Allyson home to go with us! What a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I paid $12 to get into the corn maze this year, and the ticket person did not even have the decency to tell me that the wait was 2 hours long. Plus, there was no organiozation to the line and kids were cutting in front of people to get through sooner. I had been going there every Halloween since about 1997, but I promise you, I will never be back. Thats sucks taking money knowing that there would be that much of a wait. What a disappointment of a business. Believe me, I will tell all of my friends of my experience!