Sunday, October 23, 2005

Internet Psychic Mind Readers???

Someone sent me one of those internet illusions that claim to read our mind and since it is Saturday (the only day I allow myself to 'play' on the internet) I went ahead and took a look at it. Sure enough, this website had the uncanny ability to read my mind - every single time. I tried it with my family and some friends - it worked every single time without fail. WOW!

I'm kinda dense, so I'm a sucker for these "puzzles." The worse part is that I can never figure them out and I feel so stupid when someone points out the solution to me. Has this ever happened to you?

Nobody likes to be tricked or fooled. Yet I believe that there is an Enemy who's purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy, we must be careful not to fall prey to his evil tactics. The Bible says that he transforms himself into an angel of light. In other words, Satan gives the appearance that his plan and methods are good. Yet we should not be fooled because as believers we should be aware of his schemes and devices. When sin looks good to us we have to remember that it is like a mirage, an illusion. In the end it will only destroy us.

Psychic Mind Reader? Click here to check it out. It is quite captivating, but trust me, it is merely an illusion. See if you can figure it out and let me know if you do. In the meantime, don't let the Enemy deceive you. Keep your eyes on Jesus and live for him!

Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls! Hebrews 12:2-3 The Message

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aargh...these type of things drive me crazy!!! It worked over and over again for me... what's up with that? Thank you for closing your blog with the Hebrews verse!