Friday, December 02, 2005

This is my son in whom I am well pleased










Andrew and Stephanie (friend)

Man, there's nothing like having a son. Make no mistake about it, females are by far my favorite sex, but there is nothing like my son. I'm not sure that it is completely true that "girls rule and boys drool" because I have a great kid for a son. July 3, 1987 we had our own special fireworks show when our firstborn came into the world a little after 1pm.

Andrew loves playing basketball and recently has become quite proficient in videographry. Let me explain. He started editing video in 9th grade and got really good at it. Then, he learned how to use special affects which we utilized in our last church. Now, he not only edits the video, he also films and does some acting as well.

He's a senior this year and is trying to decide what comes next in his life. I cannot tell you how thrilling it is for me to have a son. You're a cool kid Andrew!
A wise son brings joy to his father.... Pr 15:20NIV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tye, I have enjoyed getting know Andrew during the brief times we have spent together. I hope his heart tracks with God's will for him as he leaves the next. I can't imagine what that day will be like when the kids begin to leave home. I encourage you to enjoy the journey with Andrew and cherish every day you have him under your roof. Time really does fly when it comes to our kids growing up. I'm sure that July 3, 1987 seems like yesterday. Take Care. Todd