Sunday, January 21, 2007

Panera's Pastor

Alright, the cats out of the bag. I started working one day a week at Panera - the one I "work" at when I'm using their WiFi. Friday was my third day - I only work on Fridays from 6am-2pm. And it's working out pretty good.

In the coming months I am going to be sharing some of my Panera Ponderings about life in the workplace, retail customers, and and other random musings. Here's the first installment.

I like working at Panera because it is a positive work environment. The managers are so encouraging to everyone there.

I also like the team atmosphere. Everyone pitches in and helps. Each person does their part and is patient with others as they do theirs.

So far I have had an extremely positive experience working there and really enjoy it. If you are in the area on Fridays make sure you stop by and see me. Tye out.

No comments: