Friday, March 30, 2012

Be gracious

(This is a follow up to my previous post, I love atheists/evolutionists)

I received the following response to some of my posts on a YouTube video featuring Adam Savage (Mythbusters) at a "Reason Rally." (Click here for the video.)

On another channel, I saw comments you made about a speech by Adam Savage. It is always encouraging to see someone stand up for truth & reason as you did. I have subscribed to your channel. By the way, you really kept your cool and wer
e gracious. Good example!

As I mentioned in my prior post, I am not always "cool and gracious" when talking to people who I disagree with so you can imagine how exciting it was for me to get this email.

Many people think of Christians as "haters," and rightfully so. On the other hand, I am trying to make a difference one person at a time to put this "myth" in the BUSTED category.

I hope you will join me.

No comments: