Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Is this what heaven will be like?










Mercedes & Morgan
(Click on photo for slide show)

This week we are in Cleveland seeing our friends again. It has already been a wonderful time of reunions as we get to see some very close friends we haven't seen in a few months. Pictured above is my daughter Morgan (12) and her friend Mercedes. It has already been wonderful to see my pastor Bill Cunningham and his wife Barb. What great friends!!!

But there's a catch - we have to say goodbye to them AGAIN! I really don't like goodbyes. On Wednesday morning we will pack up and head to our family's house in Cincinnati and again we will experience that sense of loss again.

The good news? One day we will all be reunited in heaven as believers in Jesus Christ and we will spend eternity together never having to say goodbye again. I am beginning to long for that day more than I ever have before. Are you? See you in heaven!

In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:2-3NIV

No comments: