Monday, August 21, 2006

Pee Wee's Big Adventure comes true!










Help! Someone stole my mountain bike right out of our garage. A friend told me that their neighbor had the same thing happen to them in broad daylight! The really bad part is that I had just received it as a gift from a friend and I was going to give my old mountain bike to some deserving individual. hmmm.

Cedar Rapids is a great town and I love it! This in no way changes my attitude about this town, but I will keep the garage door closed from now on. :)

P.S. For those who don't know about Pee Wee's Big Adventure, it is a story about his attempt to recover his stolen bike.

2 comments:

-E said...

That stinks!

When LeAnn and I were in Venezuela, someone actually jumped our fence and stole her bike. Mine had a flat tire at the time, so that's why I think they didn't bother with mine. So maybe you should keep all your bike tires flat and no one will want to steal your bikes!

Zac said...

if you need a bike in the short term, my mountain bike isn't being used much... im doing all road biking these days.