Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random musings

Right now I am sitting at the nearby mall in the food court while my daughter and her friend shop for dresses for WPA. I'm listening to Count Basie in my cool Bose headphones and doing some people watching. It is nearly 50 degrees today and many folks have shed their coats, including yours truly.

I am taking the rest of the week off, except for a memorial service on Saturday afternoon. I am hoping to get a couple things done around the house and also get a little time with my wife who has studied nearly non-stop during spring break. I am also hoping for some time with the kids as well so tomorrow I am taking whoever wants to go to see the new Dr. Seuss movie. The last one left a lot to be desired so I hope this one makes up for it.

I've been back to my exercise program in earnest so I will be in shape to ride outside as soon as that is possible. I have lost some weight but I have a lot more to go before I'll feel lean and mean on my biking machine.

That's it for now. I feel like I am whining so I'll blog off here. Tye out.

No comments: