Saturday, March 24, 2007

Anyway

Have you ever heard something many times and then one time you finally hear it? I was doing my workout the other morning and I heard for the first time Martina McBride's song Anyway. Click here to watch the video.

The lyric that captured my attention was in the chorus:
God is great, but sometimes life ain’t good
And when I pray it doesn’t always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway, I do it anyway

Did you get that? I couldn't agree more Martina! God is great and he has a plan for our lives and although there are times when "life ain't good" I still pray even when things don't turn out the way I think they should!
That's it! And it takes faith to do this, faith that God has a greater plan for our lives and we need to trust him with everything that comes our way. I am not speaking as an expert, but as a fellow-struggler in this journey. Tye out.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That's right Tye! Do it anyway.
Things are gong to get better for you too...I just know it. We won't cease to pray for you and yor awesome family!
Robin