Monday, March 12, 2007

Deal or No Deal - Zanny update

Wow! Tonight we had the opportunity to watch Deal, or No Deal because I wasn't at Kirkwood Community College playing with the CR Jazz Band. It was a nice evening to just hang out. I really enjoy watching Deal, or No Deal.

This made me think of Zanny Henseler who starred on the show back in November and won a brand new, tricked-out, Cadillac Escalade. Then she got the tax bill - $25k! That's a lot of dough for a 21 year old. They are currently having a can drive and at last report they had a few thousand. What a bummer. Had she had taken the cash instead, she's be around $65k richer.

Good luck Zan! We're pulling for you! Tye out.

3 comments:

Rob, Amy & Emily said...

Tye,
Zanny received the Escalade a couple of weeks ago. But there was some kind of problem with the paint job so Deal or No Deal took it back so they could fix it. She should be getting it back within a week or so. I will keep you updated.
Amy

Anonymous said...

What's with the obsession with Zanny and American Idol?

Tye Male said...

Anonymous said "what's with the obsession with Zanny and American idol.

Tye says: No obsession. Chocolate, now that's an obsession. Seriously, I get a lot of hits about Zanny and American Idol. I do it because it's fun and I love the interaction.

Thanks for the comment. Please visit again!