Sunday, March 18, 2007

Traveling to Cincinnati

Spring break is this week so we decided to pack up the family and head to Cincy where both my family and Judy's family reside. Saturday morning we loaded up early and headed out around 6:45 AM, not the best early start we have ever had, but it was ok. We made good time, using the cruise control as not to get another ticket. We stopped as often as we needed to and made it to Cincinnati around 3:45 after 525 miles of driving. I-74 is a flat and less traveled road which makes for easy driving, but it is a little boring at the same time.

We are staying with Judy's folks and while Judy and the kids get some reconnecting time, I'm enjoying some reading and quiet time.

I will be having lunch with two of my cousins and then the fam will make the 5 miles drive to my parent's house for some time with my grandma, mom, my two brothers, their wives and families. Check back later for pics. Tye out.

No comments: