Monday, September 08, 2008

Busy, busy week!

I'm too busy. I just realized that it has been a week and a half since I last blogged. Life has been extremely hectic around here as we are launching or preparing to launch a lot of exciting ministry here at NCBC. Here's some highlights from the past week and a half:
  • Launching two new ABFs - GPS and ABF@Wash
  • Men's Fraternity launching September 23/24.
  • Men's Tailgate Party
  • Alcoholics Victorious is launching September 18
  • Coordinating the launch of our small groups as well as providing training for the hosts.
  • SWAT team - we are working on the arrival of Eight Days of Hope.
  • A couple of bands here in CR are in full swing - no pun intended.
  • ABF conference this past weekend with Josh Hunt.
Since the church (and me too!) highly value teamship, I have the awesome privilege of working with these awesome teams and seeing a lot of ministry take place that I could not do otherwise.

No comments: