Tuesday, April 01, 2008

How's your relationship with Christ?









I just recently subscribed to Craig Groeschel's blog and I he is starting a series today for leaders. Craig is pastor of LifeChurch.tv.

These are great questions to ask yourself to determine how you are doing in your relationship with Christ. I would liken these questions to a heart rate monitor. The HR monitor cannot cause you to have a good heart beat; it merely tells you what your heart is doing.

Today he lists ten questions to ask ourselves about how our relationship with Christ is going. I'd encourage you to stop in and check out Craig's blog. Craig writes:

Today we’ll examine some questions that surround our Relationship with Christ.

  1. What did I learn in God’s word this week?
  2. Is my burden for prayer growing or diminishing?
  3. Does my heart break for the things that break the heart of God?
  4. Have I grown accustomed to or accepted sin in my life?
  5. Am I doing ministry out of an overflow of God’s work in my heart or out of my own strength?
Click here to read the remaining five.

Tye out.

No comments: