Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Senator Obama's remark's

Senator Obama made some remarks that have probably hurt him, possibly beyond recovery at this point.

At issue are comments Obama made privately at a fundraiser in San Francisco last Sunday. He explained his troubles winning over working class voters, saying they have become frustrated with economic conditions:

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

(as reporterd by JIM KUHNHENN and CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writers Sat Apr 12, 3:15 PM ET)

Everyone is frustrated with the economic situation our country is in. But I'm not looking to the government to solve my problems. I am trusting God with my life and the Bible tells us to pray for those who are in authority over us.

What if Huckabee had made these comments? Think about it. Tye out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not so much the paying of taxes that I mind, it's the paying of so much taxes that I mind.
ginag