Sunday, September 16, 2007

The drywall is all done!

Tonight at 11:45 I put up the last sheet of drywall. Larry came over Wednesday for about 3 hours and Scott Kacena came over Thursday for about 2.5 hours. Friday night I worked alone until about 1:30 AM and then back again Saturday for about 12 hours. This was a lot of work and I'm glad to hit this milestone.

This project got turboed when I was working on a coaching class I recently completed. There was a couple things that was going to be difficult to deal with. Through working with a professional coach, I was able to identify next steps and to follow through with accountability.

Next comes taping the drywall joints. We are waiting on the bedroom window to come in and when it does I'll call the concrete guy to come out and cut the window opening.

Shouldn't be long before we are painting! Tye out.

No comments: