Thursday, September 06, 2007

Firefox is BEST

I was complaining to our IT guy the other day that I could not listen the music online at www.newcovenantbible.org. He told me that the problem was with Vista OS and that if I downloaded Firefox it would work perfectly.

Well I downloaded Firefox and he was absolutely right - and I love it! Firefox works so much better than Internet Explorer. Once I downloaded the Google Toolbar so I could have my online bookmarks I was a happy camper!

By the way, you can hear the band I played in two weeks ago (Hammond XK3 and tenor sax) by clicking here and then select "Worship in Song" 8-26-07 and then you can hear our brassline by clicking 9-2-07. Or click here, and then here.

2 comments:

Austin Spooner said...

tye- i went to hear the band you played in two weeks ago and the click here doesnt work

Tye Male said...

Thanks Austin! I must have forgotten to paste in the links. All is well now.

Also, thanks for all you and the web team does to make our website work so well!!!