Monday, November 05, 2007

Brassline, Impact Group Host Pizza Party, and remodeling

This weekend was like a whirlwind! I had a rough day at Panera, but was able to work 8.5 hours which will definitely help with the bills. Friday night and Saturday morning was our equipping staff and spouse retreat. Everyone had a good time. I wasn't feeling so well, but I managed to make the most of it.

Sunday was Brassline Sunday and we had a great time playing our instruments for the glory of God. Click here to listen. I had a couple sax solos and that was fun.

After the 11 AM service we had a pizza lunch for the Impact Group Hosts for the Why> series and that went great! 25 pizzas, testimonies of changed lives, and great conversation were the ingredients and we had a great time.

Aaron is coming back tonight to work on the drywall finishing and we hope to be spraying by Saturday. This means that the following week we will be painting and getting ready for the carpet and bath fixtures. WOW! I will be soooo happy when this is all over.

This week I have a concert and I am also hosting Rick Caldwell, global director of Men's Fraternity. I don't have any slush time, so, Tye out.

No comments: