Sunday, November 11, 2007

Post Sonny Fortune concert notes

The concert last night went very well! Sonny is a master saxist and was phenomenal last night. His combo tunes were the best part of the concert.

After the concert, some of us went to the Irish Democrat and I had a reuben sandwich with a side of heart burn!!! I've heard about the food there and now I can wholeheartedly concur that it was incredible.

Why the sleepy baby pic? I volunteered to transport Sonny Fortune to the airport so I had to pick him up at 5:20 AM and head to the airport. I was back in bed for an hour snooze before heading out to the church. This morning I was filling in for our worship arts pastor Gary Hoobler helping serve communion.

After the service I picked up the fam and we headed to Culver's for lunch. Then a two hour nap for yours truly. In a few minutes I am heading back for the evening services. Tye out.

No comments: