Friday, November 02, 2007

The drywall is being finished!!! Yeah!

CIMG7319
Aaron

CIMG7320
Nick

I am so pleased to have discovered that one of our church members, Aaron, is a drywall finisher. He has graciously agreed to do the final two coats on the drywall and then do the texturing for a VERY fair price, and I have really enjoyed getting to know he and Nick who is helping him.

Last night they started working on it and I was amazed to see them using the 5 gal buckets of drywall mud as "stilts." So, I captured it on video and you can check it our right here on Tye's Jazz. Check this out:



A very happy Tye out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that Drywall guy name is Nick? That looks adxactly like my old friend Cory Cook From Washington state. Send me a email if you think it could be. I even have a picture of my friend I can show you. Localraceway@hotmail.com

He has the same stare, the same stance and the same look in his eyes.