Friday, January 11, 2008

Pure talent

I got off early today from Panera and so I decided to indulge myself with some time on the internet. I had just finished watching the Paul Potts video from Britain's Got Talent when I saw this little girl who was a finalist on the first season with Paul. Watch this and I'll be right back.



Why do I break down and cry when I see this? There is something about pure talent that hasn't been polluted with bad attitude. Little Connie Talbot just does what she does...and quite well I might add.

You know, something within us cries out for purity, raw talent, and such innocence. This is who Jesus is. Jesus came as a perfect man, lived an innocent, humble, servant life, and died on the cross for me and you. whoah. Tye out.

P.S. I feel like crying when I think of Britney Spears, but for a way different reason.

No comments: