Friday, January 04, 2008

Unsolicited advice about the Britney Spears debacle









Britney as a young mousekateer.
A happier day I'm sure!


A while ago I posted a piece about how I am tired of hearing about Britney Spears. This young lady has lead a sad, disappointing, and even pathetic life for the past few years. And we get to hear about it every step of the way. Click here to read the most recent debacle.

This 20 something year old is living in a 4.5 million dollar house and seemingly cannot control one aspect of her personal life. What a tragedy. So much talent, wasted.

I would like to recommend that EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) totally ignore Brit. The paparazzi should ignore her. The news people should ignore her. No Google searches...nothing. Leave her alone!!!

Just maybe she has a couple of friends who could speak some truth into her life and maybe she might get her life back on the right track.

But you know what, this will prob never happen because the almighty dollar will keep the camera's rolling and the pictures snapping.

Why is it a news flash that.... I'm going to quit while I am ahead. I think I'll say a prayer for her, her kids, and her ex-husband. Tye out.

No comments: