Friday, January 18, 2008

Where in the world is Tye?

One whole week and no posts from yours truly! Wow, I have been so busy that I have not had time to do one of the things I love the most - blogging. I'm going to try to catch you up in several posts.

This was a huge week. Last weekend I spent a lot of time in the basement getting ready for the carpet to go down on Monday morning.

Sunday morning I was the campus pastor at the launch of our second location here in Cedar Rapids meeting at Washington High School. We had an awesome morning and I really felt like I was in my element. Sunday nights I am leading one of our ABFs through a restructuring and that is taking some time. We are also launching small groups again and it has been interesting trying to do this at two campuses. It is also a little tricky since I am helping an ABF and serving as campus pastor every other week at Wash.

It has also been budget time so I have had some time put in trying to get ready for that.

So, as you can tell it has been an extremely busy time right now. Tye out.

No comments: