Monday, April 07, 2008

I have a question

What in the world is a "Sangwoo Youtong Chee Professor of Theology." Looks like a melancholy individual who drinks Chai Tea and watches YouTube videos.


Thomas said...

It seems to be a title of distinction at Regent College. My guess is that it is named after a person, Sangwoo Youtong Chee. However, it could mean something, possibly in Chinese?

Ssonia Chee said...

Sangwoo Youtong Chee is my grandfather. Before he died, he donated a chair or endowement to Regent College. JI Packer was the first to occupy the chair and did so until his retirement. Dr. John Stackhouse currently holds this professorship.