Sunday, June 08, 2008

Where is Tye???

Hello there! It has been a while since I talked to you. In fact, my readership has probably gone from about 38 to 29.56 - a sad statistic. : )

Since my last post a lot has happened. Let's go with some bullet points to bring you up to speed:

  • Allyson graduated from Linn Mar High School.
  • I rode a great bike ride called TOMRV (pronounced TOM-rov)
  • Organized a team to move our senior pastor. We did it in 6 hours flat. : )
  • Helping form a ministry team called SWAT (Service with a Tool)
  • Spent two days in bed with intestinal bug - yuck.
  • Starting to get some miles in on my bike.
  • Meetings, meetings, meetings.
  • Gave the message at our Washington campus when the HD video player ate the tape.
  • Saw some cool movies.
  • Took Allyson to college orientation (yikes) this past Monday and Tuesday.
  • Had some quality time with my wonderful wife.
  • Picked up a job mowing a yard for a couple up the street who moved and their house is for sale.
  • I think I burned up my mower mowing on a steep slope. I can't win for losing. : (
  • NO MORE VOLVO. My sister-in-law loaned us a Volvo to use and now I am rid of this money pit.
That's it for now. I'm going to get busy posting again. Tye out.

No comments: