Monday, November 03, 2008

Singapore bound!

It's been a while since I have blogged because it has really been hectic. Eight Days of Hope was here the past week and things were busy around the church. I had the privilege of serving with them for two and half days as we restored flood-damaged homes. You can read more about it at www.kimpagel.org.

Welp, today I am flying to Singapore where I will be meeting up with Rick Griffith at the Singapore Bible College. I caught an earlier flight to Minneapolis which turned out to be a good thing because I wound up flying with Joe Golding who attends NCBC. So, thanks to Joe, here I am sitting in the Northwest WorldClub enjoying free WiFi, a quiet setting with free coffee and snacks. woohoo! Thanks Joe!!!

I sat with "Greg" (see pic) who attends the the Friendship Baptist Church in CR. It was a relaxing flight talking with someone who felt like an "old friend." The other pic is me and one of the Northwest people helping us with our baggage.,

I have been told that I will have connectivity while we are there so I should be able to do some blogging about the trip. Tye out.

No comments: