Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Soaring to Singapore - Update #2










Joanie, Han Soo, and me

Welp, it has been a long day. My clock says that it is 10:35 PM which means we have been on this plane now for 10 hours. We departed Minneapolis at about 1:30 PM and we are expected to be in the air around 12 hours – make sense? We are literally outrunning the sun because it is still fairly light outside.

Our next stop is Tokyo. I then have another 7 hour flight to Singapore. I will have travelled about 26 hours when we arrive in Singapore. I slept about 40 minutes and plan to stay up now.
I am sitting next to a gentleman from Korea, Han Soo, who is (was) reading “Spiritual Leadership” by Blackabee. he is an engaging individual, but I can hardly understand him. Next to him is a really nice lady from South Dakota, Joanie, who is traveling to Thailand to see her daughter who is in the Peace Corps. They are both sleeping right now. See pic above.

I have already read my first book for the trip – IT by Craig Groeschel. I heard Craig speak at Leadership Summit this year and wanted to read his book.

I love travelling. Lots of people, new places, adventure. Please pray for me that God would use me on this trip. Pray that he “enlarges my borders” as it pertains to the Kingdom of God. Tye out.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matt 19:19-20 NET Bible

1 comment:

buddy burton photography said...

Hey Tye:

We will be praying for you in our ABF class as you are in Singapore.

Have a wonderful time and have a safe trip when you return to the USA.