Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Soaring to Singapore - Update # 4

(Correction: this blog post mentions there are 9 countries represented in the pic below. There are only five. I apologize for this error.)






I am happy to report that I was able to sleep about 5 hours this morning which felt great! Susan spoiled me with a delicious breakfast - see pic above.

At 9 AM I went to one of Rick's classes he is teaching on Song of Solomon. There were pastors and leaders from all over in this class. I enjoyed the interaction with the students and the lesson on the Bible. At 10 AM Rick meets with a group of pastors (see pic) who are receiving their training here at Singapore Bible College. This group represented nine countries! They had a lot of questions about Iowa (I still do!) and ministry there as well. The election is also on everyone's minds.

It is now 2:30 PM on Wednesday and I am feeling myself fading. The goal is to stay up until sometime early this evening so I can sleep all night and get on schedule. Rick, Susan, and I will most likely do something early this evening to help me stay awake. I'm hoping to get some sightseeing done and maybe even have a cup of Starbucks. Tye out.

No comments: