Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Soaring to Singapore - Update #3

Greetings from Singapore! Our flight was slightly ahead of schedule in Tokyo where we had to go through security and board another plane, a big, beautiful, Airbus 330-300. Han Soo actually walked me through the whole process and then even walked me to my gate. Thanks so much!

We boarded the newer Airbus 330 and took off around 6 PM Tokyo time. After 7 hours of flying time, two movies, part of a book and a nap we arrived in Singapore at 12:30 AM Wednesday. My checked luggage arrived safely, I found Rick and we headed on out the door...

In Singapore they drive on the left as they sit on the right side of the car. I am staying with Rick and Susan right here at the Bible College. I finally got to bed around 2:30 AM Wednesday Singapore time, 12:30 PM Tuesday CR time.

Today I am laying low and just resting. Rick has invited to meet with some of the male students at 10 AM and then have lunch with the students (I think). I am hoping for a little site-seeing later today so I can try to stay awake as long as possible.

Thanks for your prayers. They made a HUGE difference throughout the trip! Tye out.

No comments: