Wednesday, December 17, 2008

God Moments



















(Looking out my office window)


I came into my office early this morning after a breakfast meeting and was enjoying some time in the word when I realized how beautiful the view was out the window so I thought I would share it with you.

This got me to thinking that we often walk right by "God moments" in our quest for the "next thing." Here are a few things that I have to intentionally stop and thank God for:
  • Great neighbors
  • A great job/ministry
  • The gift of leadership - it is just that, a gift
  • A wonderful wife and family
  • Jazz music - seriously
  • Air in my lungs
  • A mind to think with
  • A motorized carriage with heat
  • A home and stuff in it
  • The gift of God - Jesus
  • An incredible church ministry and church family
  • Good coffee
What are you thankful for today? Tye out.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

...i'm thankful for my friend tye...