Thursday, December 11, 2008

A word for the day: Love is...










I read these words from the The Message bible and thought I would share them with you today:

Love never gives up
Love cares more for others than for self
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have
Love doesn't strut
Doesn't have a swelled head
Doesn't force itself on others
Isn't always "me first"
Doesn't fly off the handle
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others
Doesn't revel when others grovel
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth
Puts up with anyuthing
Trusts God always
Always looks for the best
Never looks back
But keeps going to the end.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 The Message

Let me encourage you to pick out a couple of these phrases and determine how you are going to love someone based on what this passage says? Be specific. Let me know how it goes. Tye out.

No comments: