Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Amercian Idol Update








I can't believe I am doing this! I didn't think I would be able to report on Idol this season, but I am!!!
Chris Richardson - boy band singer. I'll never like that sound.

Melinda Doolittle - man, this chick has got some pipes! I really dig that big voice and smooth vocal stylings. She would be my vote for AI.

Blake Lewis - Imagine - it was flat and went no where. But, that was the nature of the song.

Lakisha Jones - Good, but I prefer Melinda.

Phil Stacy - nice clear voice. It didn't do anything for me.

Jordan Sparks - great passion, incredible song, but sounded pitchy to me. But, the judges liked it! I think things sound different at home.

There you go. Melinda Doolittle is my pick for the next American Idol. Tye out.

No comments: