Sunday, April 08, 2007

My blog on PastorHacks.net

Last Tuesday in staff meeting I learned that my blog was featured on PastorHacks.net. I have blogged about their blog because they have had some posts that have helped my time management. Their blog encouraging us to take the bold step in reducing our email inbox to zero empowered me to do just that and I did! Click here to read about it.

As you know, this blog is about the things I care about so I blogged about this breakthrough in my life. It was so exciting! You can imagine how surprised I was when I saw my blog copied and pasted into their blog. How cool is that! Click here to see the post. Tye out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder if pastorhacks will blog about you blogging about their blog that featured your blog which gave credit to their blog.

~Mark F

Tye Male said...

Mark - maybe! You never know! But, I kinda doubt it. : )

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it.