Thursday, April 05, 2007

iPod - BIG/little blessings

I love those iPods, but have had mixed emotions about something that is so proprietary, especially when you can get an mp3 player for so much less, and besides, who needs white headphones. By now you probably know that I prefer to stay away the latest fads especially since they cost so much money.

Well, I have been using iTunes to purchase songs and then I found out you can only sync iTunes with an iPod. Rats!!! So, I figured that I would eventually own an iPod, but at $200+ I figured that would be never...

Someone knew about my "dilemma" and today GAVE me an iPod. WOW!!! I will now be able to use this to listen to podcasts as well as music while I'm reading without having to fire up my laptop. That's gi-normous!

God is so good...even when you don't get an iPod. Thank you Lord for your BIG/little blessing today! Tye out.

No comments: