Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Zanny got her new Escalade!!! (Deal or No Deal)

As you can see, Zanny got her new Escalade last week and had it at church with her on Sunday. A friend was kind enough to send me the pics. You can click on the pic for a slide show.

I have to secretly admit (can you do that on a blog?) that I had hoped she would be holding a sign that said "Hi Tye!!!" Oh well.

Zanny, we are very happy for you and hope you derive a lot of joy driving your new Escalade around town. It's a fine looking ride and I don't know if you realize it or not, but it matches the color of your sunglasses! (I'm so funny!)

Zan (can I say that), you have receive an awesome gift. My challenge to you is to find out how God wants you to use this gift to bless and encourage others.

Happy cruising! Tye out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man oh man, green never looked so good!