Friday, October 26, 2007

Drywall taping, strategic plans, and a staff retreat

This was another busy week and I got a lot done. Tuesday night I did some work in the basement and then on Wednesday we finished taping the drywall. Thanks to Mark Retter for helping me get this done. Last night I cut the grass and cleaned out the garage. Part of that cleaning was finally fixing my racing bike and the small Trek bike I have. I haven't rode since July because of the broken rim and remodeling the basement. Scott Kacena gave me a new rim for the back and it looks really good on the bike.

I am writing this from East Iowa Bible Camp where our Elders, deacons, and equipping staff are having our annual strategic planning retreat. I have the privilege of leading worship again this year and really enjoyed playing and leading again. Tonight I shared my 5 year plans and I am sooo excited about the future of New Covenant Bible Church.

It's late, so I need to check out. Have a great weekend! Tye out.

No comments: