Thursday, October 18, 2007

Watershed, teaching Trekkers, and more work on the basement

I have been very busy this week! Our five year ministry goals are due tomorrow and I just finished mine this morning. There have been a lot of meetings this week including our architect from Atlanta. Tonight I am performing at Watershed and sharing my testimony as well. The reason I do this is so that I can stay sharp with my communication/presentation skills, what little I have!

Tomorrow I work at Panera from 6 AM - 2 PM. After that I have to work on the drywall on the stairs and finish that up and get ready to hang doors Saturday morning. Then on Sunday afternoon Mark and I are going to finish the rest of the drywall tape that we didn't get to Tuesday night.

I am teaching the Trekkers ABF here at New Covenant Bible Church this Sunday so I have to get ready for that. I am going to be sharing about David and Goliath. That is a great example of David's servant leadership early on in his life and how his attitude of serving helped him become the "Great King David."

Have a great weekend. Tye out.

No comments: