Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm a Christ-follower (Mac vs. PC parody) Part 1

Have you seen those Mac vs. PC commercials? If not, click here to watch one. Then, come back here to Tyes Jazz to watch a cool parody from Eric Bramlett and the fine folks at Community Christian Church over in Naperville, Illinois. We were there back in February for a multi-site practicum and I was able to meet Eric, and even get "interviewed" by him. Click here to see my blog entry.



I love these parodies because they get us thinking about how we must appear to unchurched people and seekers. I think it is a matter of being authentic. We've got to learn how to be real so that a watching world can see that Jesus makes an internal difference. I'm thankful that we have seen the days pass where you have to wear a certain clothing type, read a certain kind of Bible, and go to church as a specific time in order to be "godly."

By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35NIV

1 comment:

G'pa Bob said...

These are great movies!! Very instructional.

I have not had time, until today, to review your collection. And the "Free Hugs" was great. I want to learn to make those movies so this is inspirational, too.

Thank you Tye,
G'pa Bob