Friday, December 08, 2006

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree

Tonight the Male family tradition of setting the Christmas tree up was once again realized. It's hard to believe, but we were all home on the same night, for a little while anyway. Judy's parents have been purchasing each of us Hallmark ornaments almost every year since we were married - the kids too! So, we crowded our little tree with a ton of beautiful Hallmark ornaments. I must confess that I wasn't feeling up to par, so I just relaxed while Mackenzie hung my ornaments.

Now we are watching The Santa Clause 2, another family tradition - not always that movie, but some Christmas movie.

I don't know about you, but I usually get a little "blue" around Christmas for a variety of reasons. My goal each year is to try to enjoy this time of the year and especially remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. More on this later. Tye out.

No comments: