Thursday, June 21, 2007

A date with daughters, a bike ride and a day off

Yesterday I had a lunch date with my daughter Allyson at Applebee's. It was a wonderful time of connecting and spending time together. I am so proud of her!!!

I went back to the office and led devotions for Theatrical Camp at the church and then I checked out for the afternoon. I had planned to go home and relax but we wound up cell phone shopping.

Wednesday evening Judy and I had a chance to grab some Culver's Custard.

I decided to take today off and try to catch my breath. I slept in this morning and I managed to get in a 35 mile bike ride this morning. It was incredible!

Mackenzie and I had lunch together at Panera and then I headed out to Menard's to order the drywall for our basement project. The drywall will be delivered on Saturday and I can't wait to get started!

Sometimes you have to slow down and do what is really important. Tye out.

No comments: