Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I got a cell phone!!!

Welp, I have moved back into the real world and got a cell phone today. It has been two years since I had one and haven't really needed one. However, as a pastor there are many times when a cell phone is absolutely necessary so our church has recognized this and they have given us a small reimbursement if we have one. So today I got a cell phone - the LG VX8300 flip phone with bluetooth technology.

Allyson and I were able to get on a family plan with Verizon and because of some discounts was able to get our phones for free and no connection charges.

The way things worked out, Andrew, Allyson and myself are sharing a family plan with 1400 minutes and unlimited texting - young people love this aspect!!! I love using instant message with folks so I think I'm going to like this texting thing.

The good news is that I now have another means to stay connected to the people I serve. Tye out.

1 comment:

James W said...

Tye,

You forgot to post your cell phone number! :-)

James