Monday, June 04, 2007

Where's Tye?

Have you ever seen the Where's Waldo books? Well, I thought I would post a "Where's Tye" post. Ok, I kinda fell off the face of the earth last week. Having been in Chicago the week before I had a lot of catching up to do around the office, not the least included wrapping up the end of the fiscal year 2006-07. I am not very good at crunching numbers, accounts, and spending other people's money (i.e. the Lord's money) so this is a very stressful time for me. To make matters worse, I procrastinated until the last minute - because I'm not very good at this.

In any event, I survived yet another fiscal year end and now we start all over again. AND, all the account numbers are changing so I have to learn a new system. Oh well! Tye out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!