Thursday, July 24, 2008

Building Houses in Juarez, Mexico - more random thoughts















In a previous post I listed a series of phrases and words that would remind me of the trip next Christmas when I am sipping coffee and singing the Christmas Song. There were a few things I forgot to mention so here they are:

Certain KIC members using performance enhancing drugs. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight." (how could I forget that one) 25 bonus points for not hitting the rubble strips, 10 points off for hitting them. 2 points off for following too close. Does Pastor Mark really enjoy being dirty and not showering? (see pic above) Does Tye ever take his foot off the throttle? Sleeping upright. Delicious brats. Pop tarts for breakfast - I love those things. 165lbs at start/172lbs at end. Where is the Starbucks?

Tonight our team (Team #25) is getting together for, you guessed it, tacos. It will be neat to see the people who I knew very little about prior to the trip. ciao

No comments: