Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Casas Por Christo Intern















Renee (pictured on left) was our Casas intern who led our team and she did an incredible job. She is a 25 year old third grade school teacher who has served as a summer intern for four years now. We developed a great working relationship as the house went up. By Tuesday afternoon it became a "hey Tye" day. I would hear Renee say "hey Tye" and I knew that the next assignment was coming. Then it became a "hey Renee" day because I needed to know that I was doing a good job - my love language is words of affirmation.

Renee is a little taller than me, so I stood on a stool for this picture of us as we finished dedicating our house.

Pray for Renee. She, and the other interns, have a great responsibility as they lead teams every week. Pray that God meets her needs as a young woman and as a intern at Casas.

P.S. Do you like my beard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes.