Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bill Clinton gets fired up













I got home from church tonight and Judy asked me if I heard about former president Bill Clinton's interview where he went off on Mike Wallace. No. So, I went out and read the article and sure enough Clinton got fired up and I must say it was refreshing to see him fired up about something. Click here to see video.

I have to admit that I never really felt safe when Clinton was president because he downsized out military when we know full well that there are evil people who would like to see our great country brought to its knees. But I have to say that it is good to hear that he went after Osama Bin Laden.

There's a catch to this story. Can we believe what Clinton is telling us? Is this not the man who said "I did not have sex with that woman"? Hmmm. What should we believe? I wish I knew.

The man of integrity walks securely,
but he who takes crooked paths will be found out. Pr 10:9 NIV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog man!