Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm not feeling well : (













Welp, it was bound to happen. When you burn the candle at both ends you lower your resistance and you become susceptible to getting sick, and there you have it. I survived a long day today and I'm thankful to be home. We're watching Forest Gump right now - I love this movie. I'm taking Tussin (generic Robitussin) to take the edge off the pain.

Judy asked if I am heading into work tomorrow. Of course I am. Lots to do and I would go stir crazy sitting around here. Tomorrow I'll be in my usual spot up at Panera recharging my spiritual batteries, studying the word, reading some, and chatting with friends.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you.
When a believing person prays, great things happen. Jas 5:16NCV

No comments: